TOEFL iBT Speaking Topics
1. Picnic experience during school days.
2. Your dressing style
3. What do you do in your free time? (Your most favourite hobby)
4. How do you learn English?
5. Which sport do you like best?
6. Which dish do you like best?
7. Your most favourite/important subject
8. You future plan
9. Your best scholastic achievement
10. What kind of music do you like best?
11. What do you expect in your parents?
12. If you had a wish, what would you wish?
13. If you can change one thing in your university, what would you change?
14. Your best friend
15. The person you like best
16. Your unforgettable day
17. What is unforgettable in your school life?
18. Your idea of a happy life
19. A type of book you enjoy reading
20. The fruit you like to eat most
21. Your favourite TV show
22. The movie you like best
23. The place you would like to visit
24. The strangest dream you have had
25. What would you do if you suddenly had a lot of money?
26. Your first attempt to gain
27. Your ideal holiday resort
28. Your ambition
29. Your most influential person/teacher, and explain why you feel this person is a positive role model.
30. Where will you be professionally in ten/15/20 years time?
31. What quality do you like best in a friend?
32. What do you treasure most in life?
33. What are the qualities of a good citizen?
34. Your favourite time of the year?
35. Your favourite colour?
36. What are the qualities of a good teacher?
37. What are the qualities of a good student?
38. What are the qualities of a good parent?
40. If you could change one thing in your country, what would you change?
41. The most inspiring person to you
42. Describe a job that you’ve had, and explain why it was important.
43. Describe a person you admire and explain why you admire him or her.
44. If you could have any job in the world, which job would you choose?
45. Describe a book that you have read and explain why it was important to you.
46. What all u miss when you are away from your home
47. My favorite book.
48. Your most memorable experience.
49. Best mode of transport in your country.
50. Music is essential or not in education. Agree or not?
51. How will you treat a foreigner when he is at your place, like what food would you provide him.
52. What would u prefer, an internet or a book ?
53. Describe a house that you live in
54. If you had an entire month to do whatever you would like to do, what would it be? Include details and example to support your selection
55. What are the characteristics of a good neighbor?
56. Which person has helped you the most to get where you are today, and how has he or she helped you?
57. What does your dream house look like?
58. What person who is alive today would you most like to meet?
59. Why are you preparing for the TOEFL test?