Rescheduling or Canceling Your Test Appointment
* You must reschedule or cancel your test no later than 3 full days before your appointment (not including the day of your test or the day of your request) or your test fee will be forfeited.
* If you cancel your test no later than 3 full days prior to your test date, you will receive a $60 refund.
* Computer-based test takers: reschedule or cancel online, call 1-800-GRE-CALL (1-800-473-2255), 1-443-751-4820, or the appropriate Regional Registration Center.
* If canceling, you may download and mail the refund request form.
* Mailed requests must be received no later than 3 full days prior to your scheduled test date.
* The rescheduling fee is $40.
* You cannot transfer to the next testing year.
Changing Your Test Center
If you wish to change your test center, contact the GRE Program by the registration deadline.
The fee for changing your test center is $40.
* Center changes cannot be guaranteed but will be made as space permits.
* You can also report to the preferred test center on the test day with your original admission ticket and if the center can accommodate you, there is no additional charge.
* Computer-based General Test only: You cannot reschedule between sites served by different Regional Registration Centers.