GMAT Additional Score Reporting
GMAC has the provision of reporting your GMAT scores to a maximum of five universities of your choice, the cost of which is built into the GMAT fee you pay. But the catch is : you have to select these five universities/business-schools which will receive copies of your score report BEFORE you begin to take the test.
This implies that even before taking the GMAT Test, you need to do some homework on which universities you’re finally going to apply, based on the score that you expect to attain. For reporting to each additional university, the GMAC charges you $25, payable by an international credit card or a dollar denominated draft.
Additional Score Report GMAT
How to send Additional Score
Additional Score Reports (ASRs) can be ordered by mail or by phone.
Additional Score Report By Mail/Fax
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Form (PDF) or use the form found in the center of the Bulletin.
Mail it with the fee to the address
Telephone lines are open Monday through Friday in each region, except on local national holidays.
Email: GMATCandidateServicesAmericas@pearson.com Telephone (toll-free): 1-800-717-GMAT (4628), 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time Telephone: 1-952-681-3680, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time Fax: 1-952-681-3681
Email: GMATCandidateServicesAPAC@pearson.com Telephone: +61 2 9478 5430, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. AEST In India: +91 (0) 120 532 4628, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Indian Standard Time Fax: +61 2 9901 3330
Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Region
Email: GMATCandidateServicesEMEA@pearson.com Telephone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. BST Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301
- The fee is U.S. $15 per score recipient.
- Requests are processed within 10 working days after receipt.
- Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA). The fax number is 1-609-771-7906.
- Once a request is mailed or faxed, it cannot be canceled or changed.
Additional Score Report By Phone
Before you call, have the following information ready:
- Registration Number, Social Security Number, or Confirmation Number
- Test Date
- Date of Birth
- Institution Code(s) and Department Code(s) (see Test Centers and Institutions Codes List
You can only order by phone if you:
- You may also submit your request for Additional Score Reports by calling GMAT® Customer Service, as mention above, in your region.
- To order Additional Score Reports by mail or fax, you must first complete an Additional Score Report Request form. To complete the form, you will need the GMAT® Program Code List and the Country Code List, which are available from this Web site or in the GMAT® Information Bulletin for Testing in 2006You must include proper payment with the form, as described in Pay for the Test, for your ASR order to be processed. Requests received without payment or with insufficient payment will be returned without processing. Keep in mind that it may take up to eight (8) weeks for mail to reach the United States from some countries.
Additional Score Report Online
You may order Additional Score Reports online by clicking the Request Score Reports button below. If you have not already done so, you will be required to log in to—or create a profile on—this Web site. Note: When you create a profile on this Web site, you must use the same name you used when registering for the GMAT® test.
Official Score Reports will be available online in January 2006.