Additional score reports (ASRs) can be ordered by mail or by phone.
Download and complete the Additional Score Report Form (PDF) or use the form found in the center of the Bulletin.
- Mail it with the fee to the address on the form.
- The fee is U.S. $15 per score recipient.
- Requests are processed within 10 working days after receipt.
- Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA). The fax number is 1-609-771-7906.
- Once a request is mailed or faxed, it cannot be canceled or changed.
Before you call, have the following information ready:
- Registration Number, Social Security Number, or Confirmation Number
- Test Date
- Date of Birth
- Institution Code(s) and Department Code(s) (see Test Centers and Institutions Codes List
You can only order by phone if you:
- tested on or after October 1, 2000
- call from a touch-tone phone
- pay by credit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA).
- 1-888-GRE SCORE (1-888-473-7267) U.S., U.S. Territories,* and Canada
- 1-609-771-7290 All other locations
- 1-888-473-8333 (TTY)
- Call: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST, 7 days a week
- Wait for confirmation before hanging up to be sure your request is completed. Once information is entered, changes cannot be made.
- Score reports will be mailed to you and to your designated institutions approximately five working days after your call. You must wait until your scores are initially reported before you can use this service.
- Institutions that receive score reports on tape or disk are sent reports approximately twice a month.
There is a U.S. $6 service fee per call and a U.S. $15 fee per score recipient for up to 8 recipients. To request more than 8 score recipients, please call again.
- Requests for “Test Taker Copies Only” or changes in your mailing address cannot be processed through this service.
*American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands