How to Apply?
There are specific dates given by the ETS on which you can take your test.
Fee for the exam: $190
There are three ways by which you can register for the exam.
Online – By Phone – By Mail
For the fastest and most convenient service, register online. You can get the online form by visiting the learners and test takers section of the GRE website at www.gre.org. A valid credit card is required (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, or Visa® card), or an electronic check (e-check) if you have a bank account in the United States or its territories. Registration is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BY PHONE :
- Use American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, VISA, or a voucher number.
- Call the appropriate RRC at least two business days before your preferred test date.
- A confirmation number, reporting time, and the test center address will be given to you when you call.
BY MAIL :
Mail the International Test Scheduling Form (PDF) to the appropriate RRC with appropriate payment.
- ETS® now accepts payments via the Western Union® Quick PaySM service for computer-based testing administrations. Only original receipts will be accepted by Prometric.
- The form must be received at least three weeks before your first-choice test date.
- A confirmation number, reporting time, and the test center address will be faxed or mailed to you.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, call the appropriate RRC at least three business days before your first-choice test date. If you miss your appointment and did not call the RRC, your test fee will not be refunded. If you provide an e-mail address, you may receive a confirmation by e-mail.