SAT Test Time Management Tips
As you work, you should always be aware of where you are in the set. When working on the easy problems, you can generally trust your first impulse – the obvious answer tends to be right. As you get to the end of the set, you need to become more suspicious about your answer because they probably won’t come easy. If they do, look at the problem again, because the obvious answer tends to be wrong.
To move through the test efficiently, you are allowed to skip around within each section. Do not spend too much time on any one question, even a hard one, until you’ve tried every question at least once.
There are some rules about how you can and can’t allocate your test time:
* You are not allowed to jump back and forth between sections.
* You are not allowed to return to earlier sections to change answers.
* You are not allowed to spend more than the allotted time on any section.
* You can move around within a section.
* You can flip through your section at the beginning to see what type of questions yo