International applicants requesting admission to any Graduate School of Management or Non-Management program should have the following material:
Application for Admission:
There is an Application fee which varies from $50 to $150 which is non-refundable.
- Personal statement of experiences and professional goals which states that why you want to pursue a specific course.
- Two candidate evaluation forms or letters of reference. Evaluators must be people who are directly familiar with your academic, professional or leadership experience.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work accompanied by an English translation of all academic records and transcripts.
- Official GMAT or GRE score report.
- Official TOEFL score report showing a score of 570 or better on the paper-based test, or a score of 230 or better on the computer-based test or a score of 85 or better on the iBT TOEFL. TOEFL scores are valid for two years. The TOEFL requirement is waived for international students for whom English is the native language. The TOEFL requirement is also waived for international students who completed their undergraduate education in the United States at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility & I-20 Documentation and official bank verification (written in English) showing sufficient resources to cover two years of educational and living expenses. Official bank documentation of funds is provided by your and/or your sponsor’s financial institution’s). These documents must be received and approved by the Atkinson School before an I-20 can be issued.
- A photocopy of the name page of your passport showing your name as presented and spelled on your passport